1. What are the site sizes at Cypress Trails RV Resort?
While site sizes may vary, all our sites are a minimum of 35 feet wide x 90 feet long. Each site comes with a 20 feet x 70 feet concrete driveway for your RV which still leaves you plenty of space for a patio and parking for up to two vehicles.
2. Are the sites back-in, pull-in or pull-through?
Lots are built as either pull-in or back-in with many having views of either the lakes, wooded areas, park areas, community clubhouse or our amenities.
3. What amenities are available at each site?
Full hookups at each site include city water, city sewer, cable television, telephone service and 20, 30 or 50 amp electrical service. Hard wired internet to each site and Wi-Fi at clubhouse
4. What types of recreational activities are at Cypress Trails RV Resort?
5. Is there a certain size of recreation vehicle allowed at Cypress Trails RV Resort?
6. What amenities does Cypress Trails RV Resort offer?
7. Where is Cypress Trails RV Resort located?
We're just off I-75, exit 139 (same exit as Camping World). This is Luckett Road. Head east on Luckett Road to Country Lakes Drive. Go north to Tice Street and turn right for 1/2 mile. Cypress Trail RV Resort is on the right.
Please don’t use GPS unless you enter the coordinates. It does not work with the address. Use our written driving instructions found here and at the bottom of our email rental confirmation
8. What activities are near Cypress Trails RV Resort?
The resort is very convenient to shopping centers/malls, a variety of restaurants and hospitals/medical facilities. The active Southwest Florida International Airport is just nine miles south along I-75. Additionally, the resort is convenient to Florida Gulf Coast University and Edison Community College, the site of the wonderful Barbara B. Mann concert hall.
World-renown inventor Thomas Edison's winter home is in Fort Myers and the world-famous beaches of Sanibel, Captiva and Fort Myers Beach are just a short drive away.