RENTAL RATE POLICY 2016/2017 SEASON
Not ready to buy? New to RVing? You can always rent at Cypress Trail RV Resort, and see why so many have chosen to make it their permanent winter destination as owners. For site availability, please call Cypress Trail at (239) 333-3246.
All RV’s must be at least 24 feet long. Any RV older than 10 years must submit a current photo for management approval. We welcome Class As, Bs, Cs, 5th Wheels, and Travel Trailers.
Rental rates on all sites include city water and sewer, 100 amp electrical service, cable TV, hard-wired internet plus WIFI at the clubhouse and pool. Each site has a 20’ x 70’ concrete pad.
Check-in hours are 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Check-out time is before 11:00 a.m. NO after-hours check-ins.
Daily: $60.00 Lakefront: $70.00
Weekly: $320.00 Lakefront: $370.00
Monthly: $900.00 Lakefront: $1,100.00
Daily: $50.00 Lakefront: $50.00
Weekly: $260.00 Lakefront: $260.00
Monthly: $800.00 Lakefront: $800.00
Daily: $90.00 Lakefront: $100.00
Weekly: $530.00 Lakefront: $580.00
Monthly: $1,700.00 Lakefront: $1,900.00
Winter Prime Rate: January 1, 2018-February 28, 2018 - Rates From: Monthly: $1,900 Lakefront: $2,200.00
Terms of Lease/Rental
1. Rates subject to sales and tourism tax. Rates subject to change.
2. Deposit Requirement:
- Rentals of 30 days or more require 1st month’s rent at reservation, balance due upon arrival.
- Rentals of less than 30 days requires full rental fee at reservation.
3. Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be received 30 days in advance. There will be a 10% cancellation fee up to
- 30 days in advance. Cancellations less than 30 days in advance will forfeit full deposit.
- No refund for early departures.
4. Site numbers are not guaranteed. If lot is sold, renter will be required to move to an equivalent site.
5. Renter/Lessee may not sublease the lots.
6. RV trailers, boats and dollies must go into storage at additional charge. They may not be left on lot.
7. Renter/Lessee agrees to abide by rules and regulations of Cypress Trail Home Owners Association, Inc.Cancellations received less than 30 days in advance of your reserved arrival date will result in a forfeiture of your deposit. Any cancellations received between 30 and 60 days in advance of your scheduled arrival date will receive a refund of 50% of your deposit (a 50% cancellation fee will be retained). A deposit of one month is required at booking if staying a month or more. Anything less than a month will be charged in full at booking. Any balance due on your stay is due on or before ten (10) days of arrival.