Not ready to buy? New to RVing? You can always rent at Cypress Trail RV Resort, and see why so many have chosen to make it their permanent winter destination as owners. For site availability, please call Cypress Trail at (239) 333-3246.
All RV’s must be at least 24 feet long. Any RV older than 10 years must submit a current photo for management approval. We welcome Class As, Bs, Cs, 5th Wheels, and Travel Trailers.
Rental rates on all sites include city water and sewer, 50-amp electrical service, cable TV, hard-wired internet plus WIFI at the clubhouse and pool. Each site has a 20’ x 70’ concrete pad or in some cases, pavers.
Check-in hours are 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
NO after-hours check-ins.
Deposits & Cancellations
- Rates subject to change.
- Rentals of 30 days or more require 1st month's rent at reservation. The balance due ten (10) days prior to arrival.
- Rentals of less than 30 days require full rental fee at reservation.
- Cancellations must be received at least 30 days in advance. Cancellations less than 30 days in advance will forfeit full deposit.
- Cancellations made greater than 30 days but less than 60 days shall result in a refund of 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellations made greater than 60 days in advance shall receive a full refund of the deposit.
- There are no payment refunds or credits for early departures or for cancellations received less than 10 days prior to arrival.
- Check-in hours are 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- NO after-hours check-ins.
- The Base Resort fee covers 2 adults and permits the use of all facilities at Cypress Trail RV Resort without additional charges, with the exception of the use of the storage area, for which there may be an additional fee and certain optional special events for which all participants may be required to pay an admission fee.
- The Base Resort fee also covers one vehicle, in addition to the Recreational Vehicle. Additional Vehicles, which includes boat trailers, motorcycles, jet skis etc. must be stored in the storage area for an additional fee.
- Specific sites are not guaranteed. Every effort will be made to honor your request. If a lot is sold during your rental period, the Resort reserves the right to require you to move to an equivalent or better site with two (2) days advanced notice.
- Any shed on a lot is not a part of the rental and may not be used during your stay.
- Please return your mailbox key, entrance card, modem and related chords at or before checkout. During December through March this may be done at the Welcome Center (Gate House) and at all other times at the office, between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Failure to do so will result in an additional charge of $100 for a modem, $50 per card (gate entry card or clubhouse door card) and $25 for the mailbox key or any cable or splitter not returned.
- The pool and spa are heated for your enjoyment and are accessible from dawn to dusk.
- Coin operated laundry equipment and laundry detergent are available in the clubhouse for your convenience.
- Wi-fi is available in the clubhouse and pool deck area.
- Basic cable TV and hard-wired internet are available without charge (Modems will be supplied).
- By renting a site at Cypress Trail, you, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless and release the lot Owner, the developer (JL-Cypress Trails, LLC) and Cypress Trail Homeowner’s Association, Inc. from and against any and all liabilities and damages for damage to the Association property, any Owner’s property, including the property you occupy, or injury to persons as a result of your stay.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- It is important to note that we are pet friendly, but for health reasons, have strict rules regarding pet cleanup. Any guest not adhering to this policy will be asked to remove the pet from our premises immediately. Should a guest choose to leave after such offenses, there will be no refund. There is a maximum of two (2) pets per site. Cypress Trails charges a flat fee of $10 per pet as a one-time fee.
- Guests understand that camping is an outdoor activity, and there will be no weather-related refunds - except in the event of a State Mandated Evacuation.
- Garbage should be bagged and brought to the designated Trash area. Cardboard boxes should be broken down and disposed of in a dumpster reserved for cardboard. Separate and dispose of recyclable materials.
- Guests are permitted to bring their personal golf carts (electric only); however, they must provide proof that such cart is insured for damages and / or injuries while at our resort.
- Guests agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations of the Resort and the Cypress Trails HOA and understand failure to do so will result in eviction with no refund.